Ethical Property family members provide property and services to organisations that meet the following Ethical Criteria:
- Have a defined social purpose that accords with The Ethical Property's purpose of building a more just, equitable and sustainable society through the promotion of social change.
- Be a charitable or non-profit organisation, a social enterprise, an ethical business, or an organisation of strong local benefit to the regeneration of an area.
- Have transparent funding sources and accept money only from ethical organisations.
- Be a good mix with other groups in the Centre.
- Work positively to tackle diversity issues and treat all stakeholders without discrimination.
- Be an organisation which has objectives broader than the promotion of one particular faith or philosophy.
- Have credibility amongst stakeholders.
- Have employment practices which treat staff fairly and without exploitation.