The Ethical Property Company is a unique business, supporting a wide variety of fantastic organisations while also providing shareholders with a viable investment and payment of an annual dividend. Since our launch in 1998, investment from over 1350 shareholders has enabled us to build a property portfolio valued in excess of £22 million.
The Company benefits from:
- A proven business model with a track record of profitable growth, cash generation and a strong asset base
- Loyal customers and high social impact – over 80% of our tenants report that being in an Ethical Property Centre helps them better achieve their objectives, indirectly improving the lives of thousands of beneficiaries
- A portfolio of high quality Centres with average occupancy of 96.6%
- Favourable market dynamics with strong growth forecast for managed office space and an expectation of a growth in the social sector
- A strong focus on the environment
- An experienced and highly regarded Board and Senior Management Team.
Investing in the Company offers:
- An annual dividend, which we have paid every year since our inception in 1998, currently offering a 2.6% yield
- An investment in commercial property, a low risk asset offering long-term capital growth
- A single investment that supports over 1000 organisations for the long term rather than a single investment supporting benefiting just one organisation.