Careers at Ethical Property
Ethical Property is currently recruiting. If you share our values and would like to become a part of one of the UK’s largest social businesses take a look at the vacancies below.
Regional and Maintenance Manager, Full Time
9.00am on Wednesday, 22nd
November 2014 at The Old Music Hall, 106-108 Cowley Road, Oxford, OX4 1JE.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a capable and enthusiastic individual who shares our values to work for one of the UK’s leading social businesses. This role has two distinct parts: firstly you will work as part of the Operations Department management team with specific responsibility for planned maintenance, health and safety and IT services of the buildings we own and manage and; secondly you will have operational management responsibility for our centres in the north (currently Manchester, Sheffield and Edinburgh) ensuring that they are working well for the benefit of our tenants and other building users.
To download the full application pack, please click here
To apply for this role please download the application pack using the above link.
Please return both the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form via email to email@example.com
by 9am on Wednesday, 22nd October 2014
Important information for candidates
- As with all our vacancies, we welcome applications from internal employees, tenants and external candidates.
- We use the person specification to shortlist candidates. Please ensure you make full use of section four of the application form to identify how you meet the person specification.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
- Please submit your Application Form in the current Word document; we are unable to process applications in PDF format.
- Please note that we do not accept CV’s or applications from recruitment agencies.
If you agree with our ethos and are looking for a career with a like-minded organisation, you may wish to get in touch with our sister companies - Ethical Property Europe
, Ethical IT
or The Ethical Property Foundation
. Alternatively, click here to view external vacancies
with our tenants across the UK.