Careers at Ethical Property
Ethical Property is currently recruiting. If you share our values and would like to become a part of one of the UK’s largest social businesses take a look at the vacancy below.
Centre Manager (Bristol) Full Time
£26,000 - £28,000 a year depending on skills and experience
9am on Wednesday, 12th
August 2015 held at St Paul’s Family and Learning Centre, 94 Grosvenor Road, St Paul’s, Bristol, BS2 8XE.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, proactive and practically minded individual to utilise their skills within a fast growing social business with multiple properties across the UK.
Your remit will include day to day management of the centres at Brunswick Court, Picton Street, Colston Street, and the property management contracts at St Michael’s Parish Hall and The Unitarian Chapel. You will play the key role in creating a vibrant, inclusive atmosphere at these centres, developing collaborative relationships and projects that attract and serve local communities and beyond. You will manage the relevant staff, whilst working within the Ethical Property Company’s policies and procedures.
To download the full application pack, please click here
To apply for this role please download the application pack using the above link.
Please return both the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form via email to email@example.com
by 9am on Wednesday, 12th August 2015.
Important information for candidates applications
- We use the person specification to shortlist candidates. Please ensure you make full use of section four of the application form to identify how you meet the person specification,
- You must be eligible to work in the UK in order to apply for this role,
- Submit your Application Pack in the current Word document; we are unable to process applications in PDF format,
- We do not use the equal opportunities form for shortlisting purposes – this is for our monitoring purposes only,
- Please note that we do not accept CV’s or applications from recruitment agencies.
If you agree with our ethos and are looking for a career with a like-minded organisation, you may wish to get in touch with our sister companies - Ethical Property Europe, etic, Ethical IT
or The Ethical Property Foundation
. Alternatively, click here to view external vacancies
with our tenants across the UK.