Careers at Ethical Property
Ethical Property is currently recruiting. If you share our values and would like to become a part of one of the UK’s largest social businesses take a look at the vacancy below.
Office and Services Administrator (Bristol) Part Time
£7,466 - £9,173 gross per year working 16 hours a week between Monday and Friday (full time equivalent is £17,500 - £21,500 a year, working 37.5 hours a week) depending on skills and experience
9am on Monday, 8th
June 2015 held at St Pauls’ Family and Learning Centre, 94 Grosvenor Road, St Paul’s, Bristol, BS2 8XJ
A unique opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, enthusiastic person who shares our values to work for one of the UK’s leading social businesses.
The Office and Services Administrator plays an important role within the property management team for our Bristol properties as the main contact person managing the bookings at our properties and property management contracts, and working closely with the Regional Manager, Centre Manager and Property Manager. Based at Brunswick Court, but also working with the central team in Oxford.
To download the full application pack, please click here
To apply for this role please download the application pack using the above link.
Please return both the application form and equal opportunities monitoring form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
by 9am on Monday, 8th June 2015.
Important information for candidates applications
- We use the person specification to shortlist candidates. Please ensure you make full use of section four of the application form to identify how you meet the person specification,
- You must be eligible to work in the UK in order to apply for this role,
- Submit your Application Pack in the current Word document; we are unable to process applications in PDF format,
- We do not use the equal opportunities form for shortlisting purposes – this is for our monitoring purposes only,
- Please note that we do not accept CV’s or applications from recruitment agencies.
If you agree with our ethos and are looking for a career with a like-minded organisation, you may wish to get in touch with our sister companies - Ethical Property Europe, etic, Ethical IT
or The Ethical Property Foundation
. Alternatively, click here to view external vacancies
with our tenants across the UK.