The Ethical Property Company has now released it's full financial results for the year ending 30th September 2014. Highlights for the year included:
- Opening of The Foundry, a centre for social justice and human rights in London, and Brighton Open Market, home to over 50 local community producers and creators
- An increase in Net Asset Value of 31% to 124 pence per share
- 15% growth in Operating Profit to £697,232
- Strong occupancy levels at 96.6%
- Average increase in rent of 5.7%
Full details can be found in the 2013/2014 Annual Report
and the 2013/14 Performance Supplement
2013/2014 marks the third year that we have taken advantage of the flexibility offered by digital media to make changes to the format of our social and environmental reporting.
To make the analysis of our performance more accessible and engaging, we have used the main printed report to present an overview of our performance including in depth financial
analysis, whilst publishing more detailed social
data and technical explanations in the Performance Supplement
We hope that this approach will encourage more people to take an interest in our reporting whilst enabling us to improve our transparency by ensuring that our claims are fully supported by data. It will also save money and resources by using less paper and making the printed document less bulky to distribute.
If you have any comments or would like to request copies of historical Annual Reports, call 01865 207812
or email email@example.com